The following is an outline of Token Corporation's corporate data.
- Company name
- Token Corporation
- Head office
- Token Headquarters Marunouchi Building 2-1-33 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya
- Paid-in capital
- 4,800 million yen
- September 1974
- Incorporation date
- July 17, 1976
- Minoru Souda
- Fiscal year end
- Stock listings
- First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange, First Section, Nagoya Securities Exchange, stock code: 1766
- 5,580 (including part-time staff)
*Token Group has 6,256 employees (as of July 1, 2015)
- Business activities
- General lease property construction business for landowners (Bridge System)
- Commercial lease property construction linking landowners and potential business tenants (Catch System)
- Construction of high quality built-to-order single-family homes (European House)
- Tenancy arrangement services for apartment, condominiums, and retail outlets (Home Mate Brokerage System)
- Home remodeling and renovation services
- Sales of detached homes with fixed-term leaseholds (Friendly System)
- Monthly/one-year rental condominiums
- Urban redevelopment to make maximum use of a plot ratio (USE)
- Real estate securitization
- Main banks
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Bank of Nagoya, Ltd.
- Resona Bank, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Aichi Bank, Ltd.
- Hekikai Shinkin Bank
- Licenses and permits
- Building contractor license issued by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport: TOKU-18 No. 8469
Residential construction license issued by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport: (8) No. 3058
- Group companies
- Nasluck Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Tohan International Trading Co., Ltd.
- Token Lease Fund Co., Ltd.
- Totsu Agency Co., Ltd.
- Totsu Travel Co., Ltd.
- Token TADO Country Club Nagoya
- Token Shuga Country Club (Token Resort Japan Co., Ltd.)
- Token Building Management Co., Ltd.